Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

Found the book gathering dust on our bookshelf.... don't know why I haven't read it yet... but is a real treat....
Written in the 1930's... I reckon that Brian Tracey, Anthony Robbins, "The Secret" and all the other Gurus used this book as a basis for there philosophies!

The Secret? DESIRE, FAITH, PLANNING and PERSISTENCE .... with Autosuggestion being the mixer....
Exchangiing Ideas and creating a "Panel of Masterminds" - who are aligned  ANYTHING CAN BE ACHIEVED

Some GEMS
  • "Thoughts become dreams, become actions, become habits"
  • Great 50c story
  • Great story about persistance
  • "I am the master of my fate and captain of my soul"
  • There is always a way
  • Nothing is Impossible
  • Thoughts are Magnets and have real Vibrations
  • Focussed Energy
More to come

No comments: